Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TRACTOR

Cason is obsessed with TRACTORS! I know surprise, surprise. My friend told me that her boys loved these Fred Levine movies. She told me to look on eBay for them. I bought a construction one a while back and Cooper loved it. They are real trucks and tractors and they show you how they do real "daddy jobs". This was Casey's first time watching it and boy did he ever love it! His hi pitch squeal of "TRACTOR" lets us know how much he really loves tractors. He says "tractor all day long, especially when we are in the car. He is the first to spot one and half the time I don't even see it. Mind you he calls forklifts and all other sorts of things tractors too. One morning when I got him out of his crib he started telling me, "tractor, tractor, tractor". I said, "Cason you dream of tractors don't you"? I really started wondering if he did because for a few weeks that is all that came out of his mouth!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

What a great post! I was cracking up the whole time. You have got to be super mom with nerves of steel! What a great memory..and the mothers' day gift was priceless. I even kinda teared up! Wouldn't life be boring without Cooper!