Over a week ago I took the boys to Sesame Street live. Cooper is deathly scared of mascots of any kind. He freaks out screaming as if someone is going to kill him! I am determined to help him over come his fear to the point that he doesn't scream bloody murder when he sees someone dressed up. I figured Elmo was a good one to go to. He did really good. He made me carry him into the coliseum and was a little scarred at first, but loved the show.
This picture shows up on my computer flipped, but when I upload it goes back, so I don't know what causes that. Here Cooper is with his bribe toy. I always love playing with those toys that light up and spin when you press the button. I bought them for the boys to try and help calm fears and entertain during the show. As you can see it made for good chewing. Cooper is our little chewer. Everything is always in his mouth.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Sesame Street
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey that is fun! Where was that at?
How funny! IF you think about it...those characters ARE pretty scary! We have a buzz lightyear that lights up and I have to admit..I play with it now and then.
Post a Comment