Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Black Magic


Yesterday morning the kids were out playing in the garage and out the side door of the garage on the asphalt. Cason comes in crying with Cooper following behind him spraying him with this lovely Black Magic aka Armoral. The back of Cason's coat and pants was drenched with this stuff. I go out to the garage with fumes about to make me pass out I slip and almost fall due to this "Black Magic" all over the floor and my car tires! Then Cason our dumpster diver had gotten into the garbage and dumped out all of Brenden's old pops and then I find on the door mat to go outside Orange liquid all over it. I asumed somebody must have had a nice breakfast at mickey D's on Saturday. Due to the McDonalds cup next to it. Thanks for inviting ME! Cooper's hand stunk all day like that stupid "Black Magic" and I smelled like it to from trying to clean it up. I had enough and threw them in their car seats to go to walmart. As I was doing so I came across Cooper's backpack and realized I never looked in it last Thursday when he got home. Inside I found this Mother's day gift.



it read the following:
Every day I am exploring,
touching everything I've found.
I leave behind my little marks
and hand prints all around.

You clean up those hand prints
but someday when
I'm grown
you'll wish you had just one hand print
to keep for your own.

I made these hand prints for you
so that one day when I'm big
you'll remember
what my hands looked like
Long ago when I was small.

I started to cry. I needed that at that very moment. I am cleaning our door handles every day because they are ALWAYS sticky! Brenden says all the time everything in this house is STICKY! I always tell him someday you will wish you had a sticky door nob to open!

We then went to walmart and man are they farts! I only needed a couple of things and you know what they got out of there with? Two movies, Two pops, a big bag of Peanut M&M's that cost me 7.88! I know ridiculous, but they were screaming their heads off for them and we were back by the movies too far away from anything else and I couldn't listen to it any longer. Cooper then thought he had to have the whole bag and half of them were dumped on the floor so i took them away and the sceaming bloody murder started and just around the corner from where we found the 7.88 M&M's I found movie theater box size for .88! Wish I could of found them earlier. So they both get their own box of plain M&M's. So in addition to that Coop can't keep his hands off of Case and Cason is screaming the whole time due to Cooper laying on him and trying to shut the seat part that Cason was sitting in. He wanted it folded up. Um, no not with your 30 lb brother sitting in it. No we can't make him disappear! Now you know why Cooper does not get to go to the store too often! At night time or on Saturday's when Brenden wants me to take him I remind him my bill will be $20.00 more if I take him! Gotta love the kid!

7 comments:

SunnyD said...

That poem is too sweet!!! It's amazing how just when you are ready to lose it....they do something so sweet you forget why you were even mad.

Taryn said...

oops.. my post was on the tractor video..anywho...him saying Tractor is cute. Call me I will help you with moviemaker so you can turn the video when you accidently take it sideways..I have done that and moviemaker is super easy to use. plus you can do the slow motion thingy and add music if you want etc...and it's easy..

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I hope it is therapeutic for you to share these terror days you have--but I have to admit--I am laughing right now. Maybe when you look back you will too. Those curious little boys. . .

Jess said...

I love little moments like these, their especially sweet after you've had a rough one. Your boys are so cute!

jen said...

Bittersweet!! Boys are just crazy! ha ha! k you guys forsure have to come over...NO BUTS about it!! I will e-mail you my cell, I'm pretty sure Brenden has Andrew's? Can't wait to see you guys...we miss ya!

Krystal said...

that is the sweetest story ever. even though somedays you want to pull your hair out dont you just love being a mom? how blessed are we.

Emily said...

Hope you don't mind that I looked, but I was laughing so hard that tears were coming down then I cried from the poem.