Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bear World



Last week we went to my niece Shayla's wedding in Utah. On the way there we stopped in Idaho to see Brenden's sister Krissy and for Brenden to meet with customers. I convinced him to take us to Bear World too! The weather was cold and rainy, but we still had a good time!






There are two wolves there and we saw both of them! Man the wolves really freak me out! There are thirty-nine bears.


This wolf's eye is gone! I don't know why they scare me so much. They don't look much different than the dogs in the dog pound next door. According to Kate the dogs next door are not dogs they are WOLVES! I guess wolves scare me so much because they kill elk and that has got to be pretty dang hard!




There were six new cubs there also. They were so cute and playful. When we were leaving we were able to watch them feed them their bottles. You could pay $50 to feed one yourself. No thanks!

No comments: