We made it! We made it to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
Four airplane tickets
Four airplane rides
3 night hotel stay
2 long days at Disneyland!!
Brenden was headed to the PMA (Produce Marketing Association) and it happened to be at the Anaheim Convention Center (one block away from Disneyland), so we decided to tag along! The last time the convention was in Anaheim was five years ago and I was pregnant with Cooper. I have been dying to take the kids to Disneyland and a few years ago Brenden said when the PMA went back to Anaheim we could go. Well that came a little too soon and he didn't know if what he agreed upon was really such a great idea. He kept telling me I don't know if I am even going to go this year since the PMA was a few weeks early and he thought they would still be in harvest. I was so desperate to go that I said ,"TWO DAYS, that's great were going with ya!"
During the day on Friday Brenden was able to go with us. We tried to pack in as much as possible knowing that was the only time he could come with us. We had a blast! Even though Brenden was practically at the office. His phone rang non stop! Too many people eating too many ONIONS! lol. The weather that morning was great, but a little too great it was sooo hot by the afternoon!
First Character greeting. We practically ran up to them. No line, it was Awesome!
Brotherly lovin after they got their hats.
They were so excited with their mickey ears. Do you know how long I have waited to buy mickey ears for my kids???

12 comments:
How fun!!! Looks like you all had a great time!! I LOVE the picture of the boys hugging. So sweet!! :)
Makes me SO EXCITED! We are going in a couple of weeks! I hear it's really cute during Halloween!
Oh my Gosh..Love love love the pictures!!! That first one with goofy is definately Christmas card material!
Jenni I am so glad you were able to get your kids mickey mouse ears!! now where were yours?? oh and I loved the picture of the boys hugging...so cute.
Ahhh I love it - I love that you have so much determination! Looks so fun! And I dont know why, but you and I are so much alike in the way we just cant wait to buy our kid something:) - ha (you do have more toys then I do!) But I cant wait to buy mouse ears too!
I love it Jenni! The boys look so happy in the mouse ears! I agree with Pam with on the Christmas card material!
That is AWESOME! Looks like so much fun! We're headed to DisneyWorld right before Christmas. I CAN'T WAIT! The kids are going to have a blast. (I plan to have a little fun too!)
Your boys look sooo happy. They are so lucky to have such a great mom. I am jealous of those Mickey ears!
Oh, I bet those boys had a BLAST!!! I agree with my mom, they goofy picture is priceless :)
How fun!! I bet your boys were in heaven. Disneyland looks fun at halloween with it all decorated!
The boys look like they had a blast. What a fun trip...glad you had a good time!
Love all the pics! Glad you guys had fun too! :) BTW, that pic of the boys hugging is so freaking adorable! Hope we get to see you guys soon.... blogs are nice but they sure make me miss seeing you too!
Post a Comment