Last weekend our ward had an adult Halloween party. We had a great time. Brenden consented to being my deer. I think he needs to act a little more dead though.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
The Great white hunter and her buck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
oh my gosh that is sooooo funnn!!! Seriously I love that you actually got Brenden to be a deer. I don't know if I could convince taryn to do that. Way to go Brenden! The picture of you shooting him, is HILARIOUS!!!
Jenni, that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! What a fun ward you have! Brenden's costume turned out great!! Great idea!
yes I do Have to say you win the best couple contest so far this year.and really how did you get brenden to do that..he is a really good SPORT!
I'm a little disappointed you weren't tinkerbell, but your costumes are really cute! :) I was just thinking I needed to call you and see how that party went.
Jenni you guys look Awesome! I love Brendens face in that picture of you shooting him! YOu are too hilarious!
HOw awesome! What a good sport Brenden! I'm impressed. Looks like you had a fun ward party. Happy Halloween!
I always make Scott dress up!! Isn't it part of the marriage vows? This year scott was gone for our party and I had more fun dressing up lexie! We will see about Halloween!
Forgot to say I love the costumes best idea yet!!
That's too fun. I'm totally jealous you have such a fun ward. Trunk or treat is fun and all but adult dress up....very fun.
Hey I love your new page topper! Such a cute picture of the kids!
I LOVE the costumes!! so funny jenni! you two were definately the best couple there!
You guys are a crack up! Connor's family would have loved to see that costume! i say you guys had the best costume there for sure!
So funny! I'm gonna have to show Andrew this one!
I LOVE that picture of Amy dancing! She was awesome out there! Very fun party.
Hey Jen... so I just notice those FABULOUS yellow shoes in your header pic! :) Will you please e mail and tell me the scoop on those... PLEASE!! :)
LOVE the outfits! I want to be in your ward--looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment