My parents come home today from their 18 month mission today!! Needless to say it was a very exciting day!
The kids ran out to see Grandma and Papa as they turned up the drive way
Everyone was so excited for them to get home. The grand kids are not going to know what to do with them home now.
And the most exciting thing I am excited for..... I finally get to talk to my mom on the phone for longer than 2 min! Seems as though I never could get a hold of her and then when I did I never got to talk to her! We are so excited for the Holidays!
Mom and dad stop to see some family in Oregon before coming home. I stole this from aunt susan's fb.



4 comments:
That is so cute! I haven't seen those pictures yet! Mom said they stayed up so late! I think they were so excited to be together again...they didn't want to leave!
We have such a great family! I feel so blessed to be apart of this family! Give your mom and dad a hug for me! :)
You are right, there were lots of tears. I love the internet and how we can all feel so connected. You have such a wonderful family. I love love love the pictures of the grandchildren running to meet Grandpa and Grandma -- tears once again. Thanks so much for letting us know that your folks were coming through. I told your Mom that if it wasn't for fb we might not have known. Sure do love you!
I love the pictures! That is so fun to see all of them together. Thanks for keeping us posted. I agree too about being able to talk to mom on the phone again.
How fun. You really seem to appreciate your cute momma. I love it.
Post a Comment