Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Heaven on Earth

More Disney pics is right! I had to throw in a few more! We finally found Woody!! I think I was just as excited as the boys! We saw him the day before, but he was leaving as we walked up and there was a long line. Not this time, we ran right up to him! Cason was so excited to see Woody. He practically threw his autograph book on him! Cason loved the characters but would get scared when I tried to get him to stand next to them. Hence the hugging on my shoulder.




Minnie signing Cooper's book. Minnie signed our book three different times, in three different dresses!


I keep trying to switch the picture and it shows me it switched, but no it never did. I had to throw this one in so turn your head!



The boys loooved Small World. The loved all the shrub animals.




Seriously when you are on that ride there is not another care in the world!



Cooper with either Chip or Dale can't remember which one. But I did learn how to tell them apart. One of them their teeth are close together and the other one's are far apart. They also have different noses. Now remind me which is which!






Case with chip or dale?




Tiger put cooper hat over his eyes! Silly Tiger!




Dancing with Minnie!



More dancing



Cooper was soooo excited to see Max. We saw him two different times.




On the famous carousel one night. The only line mom would wait for. The next morning we were the first people to ride the carousel for the day and we rode all by ourselves! We rode dumbo two times by ourselves too. Heaven I tell you! There is no way I would wait in line for dumbo for an hour!




Cason was so in awe of Mater and McQueen he would not look at the camera! He was sooo excited to touch them! Cooper and daddy were on a ride while we stood in line to take our picture with the famous vehicles! Truly magical!
Words can't explain the fun that was had! We are ready to go back tomorrow! We just wish dad had another convention so we could convince him to go!












1 comment:

Taryn said...

those boys look like they had the best time!