Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Soccer

Kate and Cooper participated in a soccer program. They just learned the basics of soccer and then would let them scrimmage against each other. Fun for the most part. Cooper spent a lot of the time on the ground. The kids would clump together and then knock each other over and he was sure to be in on every tackle. I was a little worried because a few times he flat out took some kids out. I guess I can only hope that will help in football!




This was on the last day and Kate was not there! The day I remember to take my camera. I swear he told the coach 10x's Kate was not coming!





Cason's past time at soccer! Heaven for him!



Team picture! This is only a few of the kids. We think these boys were handcuffed to do this



3 comments:

Taryn said...

I love that he was tackling kids...what a stud! Your boys can sure be a handful...but seriously they are the cutest around too! You can't not love them!

hayleyharts said...

kate told me that she wants to do soccer instead of gymnastics...so are you ready for winter soccer?!!!

Pam And Scott said...

Way to go Cason and kate!! Momories memories!!