Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Case Man's BIG day

CASEY, turned 3 today! It's hard for me to believe my big little baby is 3! He was excited for his big day and whenever I would sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him he would sing with me and say "DEAR GRANDMA." And then he would tell me "It's not my birthday, it's Grandmas!" Okay whatever makes you HAPPY!

Here are a few things about Casey:
-He has the most kissable cheeks ever! I am going to cry some day real hard when I go to kiss those cheeks and they are gone!
-His bum is just as chubby :)
-He loves to eat! He is always the last at the table.
-Only screams half as much as he did a year ago. (hey this is a BIG improvement!)
-Only holds his breath and turns himself blue ready to pass out occasionally.(BIG improvement!)
-Loves Dogies
-Loves to dig in the dirt
-Loves his cousins
-Loves four wheeler and snowmobile rides
-Very mischievous (especially when I'm in the shower!)
-Hates to take naps, but once he's asleep he could sleep forever
-Favorite phrase, "Back away! Back away mom, back away!"
Yes, my once cuddly little baby has turned into a three year old tyrant who middle name is independent! Hello THREE here we come!






Give the kid a pick up with a trailer and he is good to go!



In our family it's Cooper's birthday too!



We headed to Red Robin for dinner. We were so excited because at the last minute Grandma and Grandpa Kent joined us! The boys were elated!


Cheese sticks! For some reason they were not as good as they were in high school.



Case didn't know what to think when they sang to him. He was a little embarrassed at first


And then 0oohed to Grandma!


We sure love Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for coming and making Cason's night so special!
We came home and had CUPCAKES!


So excited with his #3!



Cooper blowing out his 4 Candles! We lit candles over and over and over again!!







Getting ready to blow it out!
We are so grateful Casey is in our family. I don't know what I would do if Cooper didn't have Casey! They are the best of friends and the worst of enemies, but in the end always the best of friends!










14 comments:

ADAMS FAMILY said...

I can't believe he is 3. The last time I saw him he wasn't even crawling yet and I didn't see anyone's kids when we were there last. The time goes by so much faster with 2 kids.

Amanda said...

I can't believe you're old enough to have two little boys. Glad they had fun. And the truck and trailer thing reminds me of my little boy. There is just something about pulling a trailer behind that truck that they love.

Morgan Family said...

We LOVE Red Robbin, YUMMY!!!!!!!! That's so great that he's three!!! Gosh, I feel like I was just barely seeing you in Utah and both our kiddos were babies! I love to see what you are up to! LOVE YA!

Pam And Scott said...

Gosh you are worse that me when it comes to updating blogs. Cason is growing up, and I can already see that those boys are turing into Pyros:)

Taryn said...

He looks really big in those pictures. As big as Cooper. I called yesterday but no answer, hopefully we can catch up with you soon, I have a little something for Cason.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASON!!!

Tami said...

What a cutie! Looks like a very fun birthday. I love your list about him.. what a fun boy! It was fun seeing you guys at RR. You guys are such a great family!

Tricia said...

Cason looks so cute, love the dimples! They are so lucky to have each other to play with and love each other!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Casey has grown up and is changing more with each post! Happy Birthday little guy!

Tricia said...

Wow! I can't believe that he's already three! He seriously looks like a miny Cooper.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

K, Jen, It's been way too long since we've seen you. Cason looks so tall! And he's definitely lost all his baby chubs. We need to get together soon and catch up!!! Happy Birthday Case... hope you had a great day!! :D

Krystal said...

Birthday's at your house look a lot like birthdays at my house. :) Our boys are so much alike. I can't believe your baby is 3 already. Time sure does fly.

hayleyharts said...

yes his cheeks are just so scrumptious..he is such a little man but such a little BABY to..I can't believe that the babies are turning three. does not seem possible.

The Boyos said...

You have such cute cute boys!! I loved some of the pictures that Hayley had on her blog. What a cutie. Boys are so much fun. Mischievious little stinkers, but lots of fun!!

Kaili McKay said...

the kent boys are SO cute! :) I love that its coopers b-day too.