Sunday, August 2, 2009

Interruption from regular scheduled blogging...

Okay, I must admit I have a lot of other catch up blog that I will get to someday, but it seems a little too overwhelming to sort through pictures.

My nephew Jake told me my blog was boring and that I needed to post some more naughty things that Cooper and Cason have done, because he thinks it's funny. This one is for you Jake. Most of the time I don't take pictures of all the "naughty" things they do, because I am usually in too big of a hurry to clean it up and discipline. That is where I totally get confused discipline first or clean it up. I know you are thinking discipline, but sometimes they are soooo bad that it is something that has to be cleaned up now! They need to be disciplined at the same time though. That is when I really wish I could clone myself!

My poor chocolate cake. Yes, this happened while I was in the shower.


And you never saw the floor. Covered in cake crumbs! He picked all the frosting off and crumbled the cake! This kid is such a destroyer!


Mom and dad this is for you I wanted to introduce you to your new pet



The kids just love her.



Taden and Carson named her Sara and Cooper named her Kody. You pick the name they won't mind.


You never knew someone who has never met you would like you so much that they decided to take residence at your home! Come home soon the dog told me the shop food is not cutting it and she would like some of your good ol scraps!


8 comments:

Tami said...

My boys love the pictures on your blog of your boys doing naughty things too. You are such a patient mom! Your boys crack me up.

Tricia said...

it always happens during shower time!
the dog looks pretty fun. I wish we could see it, but mother says we may be able to come up for CHRISTMAS!
Allieimi

hayleyharts said...

ok you need to put together a post with all your mis happs during your shower time..but I think that I figured something out..I don't think it is the shower...I think it is the length of the shower..i know you how those nice hot relaxing showers!

Taryn said...

ohh man your boys are such BOYS Boys! I think I can just pass in having boys for sure if I could just have yours for a bit every once in awhile ;)

Unknown said...

Looks like Edward had a new friend to play with! Or lets just say edward is this dogs dinner!!

Unknown said...

oh, that was my post!! --SHAYBE

jen said...

Well there is your naughty!! Boys will be Boys, I guess... even though I'm not doing so well with that idea! ha ha! I really hope we get to see you guys too... it has been far too long!! All systems are clear for us to make it at this point though! yay!!

xoxo

SunnyD said...

I'm totally dying at the new dog. I would love to hear what your Mom has to say about that. Too funny.

As for the naughty...I'm with Jake. Those are funny. Keep them comin!