Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lucky Day

Cason had a "Lucky Day" on Friday. He dumped out the remainder of a box of cereal on the coffee table and was driving his trucks through it. When I found his mess I said, "Cason what are you doing?" He shot me one of his killer smiles, and I thought, why not, why not just let him play? So, I did. He had so much fun and entertained himself for quit some time. I think you just have to let kids have their "Lucky Day" every once in a while.




This is him yelling,"Don't touch."

10 comments:

The Boyos said...

You are a good mom Jenni!

Pam And Scott said...

Love it!! I gave in so much it seemed like their lucky day everyday! I just got tired of the fight:) I think they knew that most of the time

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

You're such a nice mom Jennilyn!

Tricia said...

Did Cooper or Cason eat the cereal when it was all over with? Like Chase tells me all the time "I just have too much imagination- don't you want me to use it?" It looks like alot of fun

Pam And Scott said...

I want a lucky day when I can make a mess and play in it and then make someone else clean it up!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!

Tami said...

You are the nicest mom in the world!

Amy said...

Jenni I am impressed with your patience and I admire all those good mommy skills!

ckw said...

Wow- that does look like fun! (If you're NOT the mom!) What a great imagination to pick that perfect cereal as the perfect accessory.

Kaili McKay said...

Seriously that takes patience and one super cool mom! I like how Chera said looks like fun, if you aren't the mom, haha, so true.

Tricia said...

Gosh. I even remember putting that table together over the summer.
sure sound slike fun and the Kent boys though.
-allie