Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hunting

On Saturday we first woke up and went to the ward Easter egg hunt and breakfast. It was cold due to the wonderful Tri-Cities wind, but still fun. After that I went to one of my greatest neighbors and Friend's baby shower. Directly after that we all headed down to the neighbor hood park to the Easter hunt there. What a fun filled day! The boys had so much fun. There were tons of eggs, so all the kids had plenty.

This was the beginning of the hunt and I never copied it right from the email Sara sent me, but don't want to go back and do it again, so you get the idea.






Yeah, I know the hats are just to die for, but they are good tracking devices for the two!:) And they think there awesome, so as long as they are happy, I am happy!



Cooper was off to the playground, by this time. He had enough with the eggs and wanted to go play!



5 comments:

Pace Adventures said...

Love the hats, ashton wears one everywhere, so i thought it was great one less thing to get him on the bus by 740am, wrong they were making him take it off and wild monkey man hair. oh well. THat is what you get with curly, and longer hair. I love the pictures and green grass ours is not that green more brown and wet. more rain during the night. What fun eggs ashton like to throw the hard boiled dad taught him, thanks eli at least they wont stink the fridge and the plastic ones were thrown, he only likes skittles and gold fish and reeces so if they do not contain that they were history.

ADAMS FAMILY said...

You look so cute, is that Cason?? It's crazy how fast our kids grow!

Tricia said...

So fun. I wish I could have been at the same hunt as you guys to watch the boys.

Pam And Scott said...

Our hunt is a mad house!! About 500 kids. Thanksgiving point had the best one but then started charging to go..to make it more exclusive. I said I'm not paying 10 bucks to get in (Kids under 10 are free) So we just went ot baseball and soccer and had our own in the back yard. More fun that way. When Mckenzie was little she won a bike a theeaster egg hunt:) That was when they used to give great prizes.

Tami said...

Fun day huh? As I was reading this I thought that you had written that you went to one of your greatest neighbor's house for a shower but then I realized that you had said that you went to one of your greatest neighbor's baby shower. Ha, ha. That's okay, I know that you love me too. Thanks for all your help with the shower! You make fabulous food!!