Just as happy as can be! Getting to be a big boy. Hopefully by the end of the summer he will be a pro and I won't have to be getting him "un stuck" every five seconds!
He is so cute! I'm probably going to have to get one of those for Ty pretty soon! Hey, when did you guys do your swing set set up....very nice! I am jealous! On these nicer days, we need to get together.
Wow, Cason has grown up!!! I totally understand how you feel, Jill feels like she is big enough now to drive the barbie car, but she just runs into stuff and then whines that she is stuck. Such a pain!
It seems your boys are happiest when driving a 4-wheeler. It has been fun to see your boys with Brendon driving past our house and up the dirt road. They look like they are in heaven.
What a fun ride! Priceless Easter pics too! :) Twins in the family and so many fun things going on! Thanks for letting me peek in on your world. :) Take care!
8 comments:
He is so cute! I'm probably going to have to get one of those for Ty pretty soon! Hey, when did you guys do your swing set set up....very nice! I am jealous! On these nicer days, we need to get together.
Thats so fun! I bet he loves to go out and four wheel! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!
Wow, Cason has grown up!!! I totally understand how you feel, Jill feels like she is big enough now to drive the barbie car, but she just runs into stuff and then whines that she is stuck. Such a pain!
Cooper is sure growing up. You are going to have to get another one.
Wow, Casey is getting so grown up. Isn't he about the same age as Hannah? I can't imagine Hannah on one of those things. You are such a nice Mom!
It seems your boys are happiest when driving a 4-wheeler. It has been fun to see your boys with Brendon driving past our house and up the dirt road. They look like they are in heaven.
What a fun ride! Priceless Easter pics too! :) Twins in the family and so many fun things going on! Thanks for letting me peek in on your world. :) Take care!
Post a Comment