The boys handcuffed me and tied me to a tree, hence the blogging hiatus! Even though some days that is what it feels like I love these munchkins and can't imagine my life without them! A few weekends ago we had really nice weather and Brenden wanted to BBQ. I ran to the store to get the necessities. Chips were on the list. From a young age Case man has loved his chips. Sunday morning he woke up and wanted Chips for Breakfast. I told him, "No" and we listened to him scream on the floor for 2o min. Monday morning same thing. He wants chips for breakfast. I told him, "no, we don't eat chips for breakfast". Throws a screaming fit for 20 min on the floor. Tuesday, you get the idea same thing. Wednesday comes along and guess what? The boys sleep in!!! They did not wake up until 7:40!! I was on cloud nine!!! Cooper had not slept in that late in at least a year!!! I took advantage of it and jumped in the shower. While in the shower they woke up and Cooper comes in and talks to me for a minute and then leaves. After I jumped out of the shower I went to check on them and Cooper wanted me to change the channel. As I was climbing the stairs I said, "Where's Casey at?"
Cooper responds, "right here pointing to him."
This is what I saw.......
Casey "Chilaxin" as Jantzen would say. He won! He was happy as a lark!
And as for this picture.... brotherly love. Watching a show together sitting in the same chair. It melts my heart when they look out for each other want to be together and play together.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Back at it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so cute! At least the chips weren't mashed in the carpet again!
ohhh what cute boys you have!!!! that last picture is precious! And the chilaxin with the chips..priceless!
Yes, that is Jantzens favorite word
Chilaxin!! Happy Mothers Day Jenny!! I never thought you would be the Mother of 2 little boys! But after looking at you back yard...you need to more:) Sorry a girl might not have a chance. She really could be tied up to fence! Love the last picture so typical.
That is my boys favorite thing to do! Get up before mom is and get into the pantry. They don't even bother to ask anymore, they just get it. Drives me crazy. I'm impressed you held out so many days, I probably would have caved after the 2nd day, that or ate the whole bag myself.
Too cute! Cason is getting sooo big and grownup! I love the chips picture;) Bronx still talks about them... we can't wait to play again!
Jenni, Cason looks SO different from the last time we saw you guys! Has his hair gotten darker? Cute picture! Maybe the "chips for breakfast" is a boy thing. Connor yelled at me for about 20 minutes this morning too because he wanted chips. Drives me crazy!
Too cute Jenni, I love that pic of them sitting together. I hope Abby and Ty are close like that.
Post a Comment