Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Despite not hearing any of the Sacrament talks, changing a 2 yr olds stinky, and the boys fighting over my precious rose and breaking it in two leaving a trail of rose leaves all down the hall, I had a great mother's day!

I am so grateful for all the wonderful mother's in my life, who set such a great example for me and inspire me to be a better mother and wife every day! Mom, I hope you had a wonderful day in the hills of W.V.

Brenden's parents were able to come over today for dinner and we had a fabulous time! Thank heaven's for an amazing mother in law! Grandpa brought a big treat for the boys..... BOBBY! Bobby is grandpa's dog. Cooper and Cason love Bobby and talk about him non stop! When ever they talk to grandma or grandpa on the phone they say, "where's bobby at?"



Cooper became a little too comfortable with Bobby.

We are so grateful Bobby is so kid friendly. Anyone who knows grandpa's previous dog Pugsley, knows Cooper's foot would have been bitten off before this happened.



Brenden and his beautiful mother


Cooper wanted a picture too



Grandpa and the boys.
They sure do love their grandparents and ask daily to go to grandma's house. Brenden told Cooper before they arrived, "when grandma gets here all you have to say is, " Grandma, SLEEPOVER!!!" So he was chanting this for thirty minuets. He had so much fun when he stayed with them when Casey had his eye surgery. He can't wait to go back for a sleep over, but I don't know who is more excited Cooper, Brenden, or grandma!




5 comments:

Taryn said...

happy mothers day jeni...that's a cute pic of brenden and his mom!

The Boyos said...

What a nice day! Except for your little incident at church. What stinkers...although it sounds a bit familiar. You need to have a third baby and arrange the nursing schedule to fall right during sacrament. That is pretty blissful. Sitting in the mother's lounge all alone...well almost all alone.
I am glad that you got a little flower and the chocolate. I would pretty pleased with a big bar of chocolate. Can't go wrong there!

Kim said...

Happy Mothers Day! Justin had to speak in sacrament meeting so by the end of sitting with both kids by myself and having them all morning long while he prepared i think I would have rather spoke myself;) I'll call you today

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Happy Mother's Day Jen! Looks like you had a fun day!!! So glad some of your family got to come over and spend it with you.
What're you plans for this week? Let's have a play date!

hayleyharts said...

NEW POST NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!