Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a fun day celebrating Memorial day in Othello. The boys were so excited to go. They had been asking for days when we were going to Grandma & Grandpa's house to see BOBBY! They loove Bobby.



Wendy and cute little Faith



Rachel cute as can be


swimming in Grandma's hot tub!






The boys waited all day to go down and see Grandpa's mules

Cason acting a little shy the first time on Jackson





They loooved ridding Jackson and cried when they had to get back in the car.



Jackson is a miniature mule. His dad is a donkey and his mom a Shetland pony. I think.







Feeding Jackson "horse candy" They thought this was so fun. Cason lost one of his shoes in the wheat field earlier in the day when the boys went with grandpa to start the water.








Daddy Checking out his horses




The horse in the middle is Brenden's pride and joy. He raised this horse and thinks this is one of the best horses he has ever had . He only wishes he had more time to ride him.




The newest addition to High Country Mules. Little Johnny. Little Johnny is a small mule like Jackson also. He is a little bit bigger than Jackson, but not by much.





Feeding Lil Johnny horse candy.
The boys ask everyday if they can go back to Grandpa's house and see Bobby and the mules. Thank heavens for Grandparents, they are the best! Afterwards, we headed into the cemetery to visit Brenden's grandparents graves. My Camera went dead so no pictures. On memorial day it was his Grandma Amy Kent's 100 birthday!! I wish I had a picture on my camera of Brenden and his dad at her grave. We took one with Grandpa's I-phone, so hopefully you grandkids can figure out how to get it off this summer!


4 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I cannot believe how much Faith has changed since I last saw her.

Tricia said...

Looks like the boys had so much fun. They look so cute.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Fun Jenni! Glad you got to go somewhere! :)

ckw said...

How fun!