Not too much been going on around here. Just day to day life!
Need a tissue? You'll know where to find one when you do!
Case diggin
boys swingin'. Cooper's friend Cole finally was able to come over and play. We used to live a couple doors away from Cole when the boys were younger. I am really miss them living so close now that the boys are older and could play all day with each other! Their preschool schedules don't work out and so the boys hardly ever get to play with each other. They basically were together all day on Friday and had a blast. Cason loves Cole just as much as Cooper and does not want to be left out!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow CAson is rally growing up. He is growing out of the chubby stage! So cute.
Thanks for the ew recipe! I need it! You need to change your recipe heading to Recipe of the "when ever I feel Like it"
we need your boys to come play with my girls- we could have a contest to see who could empty a wet wipe container the fastest.
Day to Day life... that's all we're doing too! How is Cason doing bytheway? He looks happy and healthy and I hope his eyes are doing everything they're supposed to!
Cute pics. I love the one of Brenden and your boys. Your boys are so cute! That is pretty funny about your bad dream.. maybe it is a sign!
Post a Comment