Sorry for the boring blog lately. Here are my excuses:
-Love to read everyone else's blogs, but hate posting my own.
-So much time to read, so little time to post.
-boring life
-You can only take so many pictures of my kids making messes and wrestling.
-Too many unfinished projects.
-Free time (after kids go to bed) has been watching T.V.. Way too many good shows on right now!
- My camera is crappy. It takes only blurry pictures.
So what I am really asking is what kind of camera should I buy. I am so non techie it is not even funny. Brenden and I know nothing about electronics, nor do I wish too. I would rather someone else do the research and just tell me what is the best one, best bang for your buck, to buy. All I want is a good point and shoot, throw in your purse kinda camera. The camera does not have to be top of the line, because lets face it Brenden would say, "Don't even think about it." I need one that is durable and easy to run and figure out! It has to be able to with stand the family of two crazy little boys and their crazy momma. I currently have a Sony and I basically have just become some what comfortable with it. It only took me four years!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Boring blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We bought a Cannon Powershot SX 100 IS and we LOVE it! It takes GREAT pictures and also does video camera! It was about $300 and TOTALLY worth it!!!!! I use it all the time and it's still small and easy to pack around!!!!!!!!
Pentax Optio W60. It is waterproof, dustproof (can as deep as 13 feet of water) 10 megapixel, and shoots High Def Video. Supports SD/SDHC digital cards. Oh, yeah also freezeproof. We own one of these just an older model that is a 6 megapixel but still use it all the time and are very happy with it. The video feature works very well underwater as well. Runs about $270 at walmart. But you can find it cheaper elsewhere on line. If you have any other questions on techno stuff let me know. I can find you the best price on whatever you're after.
-Blaine
You never comment either, You or Hayley!! Your not boring, we love to see the messes!!
I use a simple camera Nikon cool pix. 8 megapixels
Jenni,
We just bought a Panasonic Lumix with 18x optical zoom and 10 mega pixels and we LOVE it. Mostly because our last one was so crappy, but it takes great pictures and you can zoom in forever it seems!!! We got it at Costco and I think they're like $279... we were waiting and waiting for our tax returns because we were so fed up with our old camera. It's not small like those little thin ones, but it's a great camera and once you figure out the computer program to edit your pictures, it's awesome! We are very happy with it! Can't wait to see you on Friday! :)
Post a Comment