Monday, March 9, 2009

Crazy, Scary Dream!!

Okay, just had to document how SCARY my dream was last night. Never before have I had a dream that I am in labor! Never! Do people have those often? Well, last night I was in full blown labor and did not even know I was pregnant! I was sooo mad at myself because I had waited too long and was affraid I was not going to make it to the hospital! My water had broke and those darn contractions hurt bad!!! It was a darn good thing that dream was not true, but I know who I would have called if it was true! That's right Tami your phone would have been ringing!! My yelling would of probably woke you up before the phone rang!!

7 comments:

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

ok I seriously hope your scary dream has nothing to do with me.. ha ha makes me a little nervous though thanks jenni.

hayleyharts said...

did you really feel the pain? i think you need to borrow your friend's book on giving a natrual brith.

Amy said...

Jenni I think there might be something you're not telling us? Sounds like you need to have a baby if your not already working on that.

Morgan Family said...

HOW FUNNY and SCARY!!!!!!!!! That would probably freak me out too! I hate when dreams seem SO real!

Levi said...

Thats one scary dream Jenni....yuck I don't even want to think about labor for a few more years!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

K, that's not even funny.

Tricia said...

I haven't even had that dream and I have had some crazy ones! I bet your boys were scared.