Every year Presidents day weekend Brenden's family goes to Yellowstone snowmobiling. A lot of driving and work for a couple of days, but it is so much fun! The boys had a ton of fun and were one year older and easier than last year! Cooper loooved swimming with Derek and Janelle, but who wouldn't with an audience like them to cheer him on as he jumped, over and over again into the pool.
One afternoon I took the boys to the Grizzly Bear and wolf discovery center and and I max movie. They really like the bears, but did not care too much about the wolves. There just dogs, didn't you know?
Grizzly bears do not hibernate when they are in captivity. And I also learned there that bears don't actually hibernate. They are just in some kind of dormancy. Is that a word? Anyways they say they wake up frequently and are not in that deep of a sleep. Never knew that.
The boys loove going on the snowmobile. The first night we got there Cason threw the biggest fit, because no one would take him out on the snowmobile. We were there and we were supposed to go snowmobiling! He wore his helmet all the way to the pool and would not take it off. He finally gave in and realized swimming would be fun!

7 comments:
So fun. We used to go to Yellowstone atleast once a year when I lived in Idaho. Good memories...and now you are making them for your kids. We went to Oregon this weekend and I know what you mean...A LOT of work for just a few days. But I go and do so my kids can have good memories like my parents gave me. You are a good mom.
That last picture with your boys in their helmets sitting on the big snowmobile is ADORABLE! I love it!
That picture with your boys on the snowmobile is super cute. Makes me wanna have boys kinda! I love that you go to Yellowstone every year. What fun!
I didn't know that about bears either. Yeah, love this picture of the boys, co cute!
Looks like you had a blast! That is cool your boys loved the bears! FYI, we went to place called Yellowstone Bear World last year...it's right outside of Rexburg. Anyway, you can see 30-40 bears and they come up right next to your car! It is so cool! My kids loved it!
Love the pictures!! I wish we had went with our family to yellowstone. It is something we have never done.
That IS a long drive. I've already started pep=talking myself to make it this June. Ugh. We've been wanting to go to bearworld. I guess it's time to give it a try. We'll skip over the "dog" section. :)
Post a Comment