Last week we spent up at Grandma & Grandpa's house babysitting Taden & Carson. We had so much fun! There is nothing like going home. It was so nice to have a reason to be at mom and dad's house. I especially liked sleeping in their nice bed! It felt like any minute the should have walked through the door, but they never came. I miss them so much, but know they are doing the right thing by serving the Lord. I have learned that I am selfish. I want my mom around all the time, but there are other people that need her worse. Other people whose lives are in destruction and need a messenger sent to them to help them find their way. My dad and mom are the best messengers I know. When I was little I told my mom I could never leave home, because I would have to take care of her. Well, I only left for 9 months! I never guessed she would leave me for longer than I left her!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
oh jenni you are so sweet and so NOT selfish! you are sharing them with a world that needs special people now more than ever!
Wow sounds like you are really "Mom sick" today! I think it's a good thing you don't sleep in Mom's bed to often or you just might move in while they are gone. Did you see that they are doing a special on Friday with Diane Sawyer about the children and families of the appalachen mountains? It was filmed up where mom and dad are. I think maybe it will help us all appreciate more what Mom and Dad are going through.
Jenni
I want to thank you so much***** I told Troy it is like watching Kellen and Ty all over again ha? when you said Taden wouldn't wear the polos i had to laugh.. When the boys were telling me of some of their mishaps i said oh Jenni had to be loving you boys and Carson turns to me and says so honestly "mom she does" they told me you are Fun.. Jen you are far from selfish!! You have been blessed with such a wonderful Mom how could you not MISS her.. I know i do to, i think we need to have a girls night? Talk soon.
Anyone would miss thier mom. You are so not selfish. You are always helping me out at a moments notice. You are wonderful Jenni!
That was such a great post! Just hearing how you feel about your parents makes me think how grateful those people are to have them!
You will soon see that me and Taedon aren't coming up to good ol' Yeller stone this year for the 1st time in 9 years. :( So we just wanted to say... we will miss all of you, tell everyone hi, and have tons of fun! xoxo
It must be hard to be so far away from her. That must be a blessing to have such a wonderful relationship with your mother, though.
Jenni, we are going out to Baltimore on the 10th of March. Let me know if there is anything you want us to take to your parents and we'll be happy to pass it along to the Moodys! Time goes by fast and they'll be home before you know it.
Post a Comment