Friday, February 13, 2009

He's 4!!!

That's right Cooper is 4! I can't hardly believe it has been four years since I welcomed him into the world! I was so excited for Cooper to be born. I have always loved kids and could not wait to have one of my own! I thought I knew everything there was to know about newborns, but boy was I wrong! Cooper's personality has shinned through since he was born always letting me know whether he liked what we were doing or not! I am so grateful for this little boy. He has taught me so much in four years and is still constantly teaching me PATIENCE everyday!!!! On Sunday we had a family birthday party. He was so excited for all his cousins to come over.





He is in love with Scooby, so it was only fitting for a Scooby cake. Dawn at Cake Personality in Prosser does an awesome job. I could not have imagined a better Scooby Cake. Cooper was just in awe!




Blowing out or rather spitting out the candles!

Funny story. The next morning I was in the shower (AGAIN) and I had the cake covered in saran wrap on the counter. Case comes in when I got out of the shower and says, " Mom, Scooby cake all gone, Scooby cake all gone!" Picture him with frosting and cake all over his face, hands, and shirt. I went out to check out the damage and the little rug rat had pushed a chair up to the counter and then got a knife out of the sink and ate all the frosting off the cake and cut up the rest of the cake into little pieces! Scooby cake was all gone!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Are you blogging from Yellowstone?

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!! Sammy & Reecey send you kisses!

Morgan Family said...

That is the COOLEST cake! How FUN!

Taryn said...

I love it's...Scooby cake all gone! Your boys are so cute!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

It is so crazy that our little ones are 4. I still remember sitting next to you in church when we just met and we were both pregnant with Cooper and Tayler. It goes so fast!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Bronx wishes he could and play with you (or at least all your toys:)) I love your cake!

That is so funny of Cason!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Happy Birthday COOPER!!! I cannot believe he is four already. Blaine is jealous of his awesome cake.

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

On no!!! hahaha Nothin like a bunch of sugary frosting to start off the day!! haha At least he's happy, right?

And again, I'm so sorry we missed the birthday party last Tuesday.. I was so bummed the rest of the week!

Tricia said...

We are so happy you have made to the age of 4. You are such a great boy, just wish we enjoy you more and be closer.

Tami said...

That is a very cool cake!! Too bad it was gone so quickly. Abby had so much fun at Coopers little party the other day! Thanks. You are a super woman! Happy birthday Cooper!

Tricia said...

sorry i,m kinda late, but, happy birthday Cooper! hope you have fun being 4!
(by the way, awesome cake Jenny!)
allie