Monday, December 8, 2008

State baby!

On Saturday we headed up to the T-Dome to watch the Prosser Mustangs take on the Lyden Lions in the state football tournament! What a game that was! We were ahead all game. With TWO minuets left in the game Prosser was ahead 21-6. Prosser ended up loosing in double overtime when they attempted to win the game by a two point conversion. Let's just say it was heartbreaking! I knew they could do it, but they didn't pull it through! I felt like I was back in high school when they lost! My nephew Kody plays here is his fan club.


Kate eating cotton candy. There was a lot of that stuff bought!!



Cooper broken hearted! J/K I think he was throwing his popcorn at this moment!


Kody #76. He is the blond turned sideways.








Kody plays O-line but in playoffs they have put him in on deffence a little.
The best darn play of the game was when Kody, my 6'7" 275lb nephew, sacked the QB!!! It was awesome to say the least!!


Got him!







Brenden said, "What do you think the QB thought?"
I said, "Oh crap the big guy got me!"




Getting up from that awesome sack!
You could see that Troy was just grining ear to ear!
It was a sad sad game, we thought they would win, but you never know who is going to have the most points at the end. Lucky for us Kody is only a junior, so we have one more year of Mustang football!






6 comments:

Kim said...

So fun!!!! I love that he has so many nieces and nephews for a fan club! I'm sure Bronx would have loved to see you guys! When we told him he had me show him pics of coop and cason on the computer... we need let them play hopefully sometime soon!

Pam And Scott said...

Thanks so much for the update on the game. I feel bad we couldn't be there. What an awesome time. Your pictures are great!!! Kody is an amazing player, we hope he comes to BYU so you can come here and support him. I'll even take Boise State. We can meet half way!!I love how you are all there to support.

Tricia said...

Love this Post! I wanted to be there so bad and had to question why I live in Texas again. We love Kody and are so proud of him. Great Pictures

Jess said...

What a heartbreaker. I love the action pictures. Jared misses PHS FB. I love your response to Brenden's question!!

Tami said...

Wow Jenni, I didn't know that you were such a football fan. Fun. Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving too! I am jealous that you didn't have to cook!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I can't believe Kody is a junior in high school! Crazy how time flies!
Great seeing you guys tonight! I saw Brenden sit down at the table, and thought... man, that guy looks so familiar. I kep looking over, and finally saw Amy and it was a very "duh" moment for me! Sorry I didn't get up first...:S Did you guys have fun? How was your dinner? We'll talk to ya soon!