Saturday, August 21, 2010

Taking the plunge

We're taking the plunge and adding to our family!! We are all so excited and still in shock that a baby girl is coming to our home! Here's a sneak peak of the little cutie.





She did not want to move her hands away from her face.

Now, the real question is what do we name her? She can't be named baby girl forever, but I am at a loss for names. We'd appreciate any names you have, I am a little worried. Funny thing, when I was in high school I remember I had a list of 7 names for boys and girls, because that was how many kids I was going to have. You would think after all these years and wondering if I would ever get a little girl I would have some names, but nope not any!!

11 comments:

Morgan Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO SO SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing? Feeling?

Pam And Scott said...

Pamela is a great name...one of the nicest people I've ever known. Little crazy sometimes, but who isn't. you can't go wrong with a name like that:)!!

I can't believe how good your ultasound pictures are!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Yay!!!! We are so happy/excited/thrilled for you. And a girl! Watch out boys-the pink parade is coming to town. If I lived closer we so would be shopping right now.

Taryn said...

ya I'm with pam, your ultra sounds pics are good ones. and pamela is a very cute name!
as for names...well, I have an abundance! :) Just like the amount of girls I have! some of the ones I have been lovin' these days are Goldie, June, and Bonnie. I gotta lot more..but those are my fav's for the day.

Tricia said...

Oh Jennie I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!! And those are really good ultrasound pictures!!!! I cant wait to see what she looks like!!!! Congrats!!!!
-Allie

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Jenni, I am SO excited for you! And I LOVE the name Reece! Unless you're sticking to the "C" names, then I'll have to keep thinking. ;)

ckw said...

Congratulations! She is precious! YAY for girls!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Jenni, That is great...a little girl... Girls are wonderful!!

Tammy said...

I can't believe how good your pictures turned out, that's amazing! Congratulations on having a girl, your going to have so much fun with her!

The Egan Family said...

Congrats again Jenni! We are so excited for you to have a little girl! I was the same way back in highschool. I swear I had 20 names picked out.. and now I have 0!! Connor and I loved the name Tenley... but I bet what ever you come up with will be CUTE!

Tami said...

Those are cute ultrasound pictures! We are so excited for you guys! Those boys are going to love having a baby sister and you are going to be in heaven having a girl!!