Thursday, June 10, 2010

DISNEY

Yay! We finally made it to Disneyland! We were all so excited. The first night we went for a walk down to downtown Disney and bought our autograph books so we were ready first thing in the morning! I think I am the Nazi Disneyland mom with an agenda of what we do where we go next what ride we go on first, yada yada yada. I get way too worked up over this stuff. I can feel the emotions just writing this. Peter Pan was first, though the boys wanted Dumbo. Mom won because Peter Pan always has such a long line. The last time we went they were a little scared on Peter Pan, but I think they over came it this time. FYI: There are a lot of pictures, but I LOVE Disneyland, so there you have it!






Dumbo! We looove Dumbo!!









Eeyore at Minnie's Breakfast.







Case, not so sure. Luckily he warmed up to the characters.










We were all stoked to see Daisy




Can you feel the excitement! We looove characters!























Casey Jr. Circus Train





I was the only one that wanted to go on Splash Mountain, so I went! The little boy behind me was four and when it was over he told his dad he wanted to go again! I was sooo glad I never made Cooper go with me, he would of lost it. I mean, I almost lost it!






Next we headed over to see Brother Bear! A must! We love Brother Bear. Can you tell?













Picture won't turn! One thing I love about California Adventure is they have the characters dressed up in different theme outfits, and usually their character lines are short.









Mater and McQueen a MUST!




Another favorite King Arthur's Carousel




The happiest place on earth!




Buzz finally! And Cooper not looking! We looove Buzz and his ride!




Giving fives




Buzz wanted to know what was in Casey's bag.






The longest line we waited in Toy Story Mania! Love that ride! We strategically went to get on that ride right when California Adventure opened the second day we were there, only to find that it was not going to open until noon. What a disappointment. We walked all the way over from Disneyland to the back of California Adventure to find that out! They need a fast pass for that attraction for sure!






Parade. The weather was threatening rain so all they did was drive the floats through. Major disappointment since we had been saving our seats for 40 min and it was freezing! Wish they would of announced that! Pluto here is giving a silent shout out to the boys for wearing their Pluto hats!












M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E !













Who wouldn't be happy with that big ol cookie!






On the last day Brenden went and saw some customers, while the boys and I went back to the park and did all the last things we wanted to do! On our way out of Disneyland I realized we never took a picture in front of the flowers, I was always too busy figuring what ride we were headed on that I never wanted to take the time. Cooper did not want out of his first class seat, aka the stroller so Cason was the lucky one! Yep he is excited with that sucker!




They looved Donald! He talked, or quacked!










Worse picture, but had to include it. Cooper loves dog collars. I mean loves, them! That is all he was interested with Pluto about. He wanted to see his collar. I am telling him to leave the collar alone and look at the camera.





Notice what his hand is touching!








What a fun exhausting trip! We had a great time and loved that Cason was tall enough for a lot of the bigger rides, so we could all go as a family! I don't know who loves Disneyland more the kids, or me? We had a great time and can't wait until we get to go back again, but I'm guessing Brenden can!





















7 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Looks SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenni, you look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Love the pictures!! They got me excited for Kacie's make-a-wish at Disney World in December. I'm glad you all had a great time. I can totally relate to loving Disneyland more than the kids.

ckw said...

HOw fun! We love Disney too! Great pics and great time to go!

Oh, and I moved my blog to:
ckwupdate.blogspot.com

Check it out and take care! :)

The Egan Family said...

Love all the pictures jenni! I'm jealous you guys went to Disneyland, Looks like the boys had fun! :)

Grandma Sue said...

You guys all look fantastic!!! Thanks for posting these on your blog. It almost felt like we were there enjoying the trip with you. Love you!!!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

I love disneyland, so fun you got to go! I love all of the pictures. The boys look like they had a blast!

jen said...

Ain't Disneyland just magical!! Looks like you guys had an absolute blast!

p.s. that pic of Cason w/ Eeyore is classic! Ha