Thursday, December 23, 2010

She's Here!!

Charli Lyn was born on December 22nd at 4:49am weighing 6lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We were excited and shocked she wanted to come out before Christmas! A nice quick delivery and Charli was here!



She looks like muscle man here with her sweat bands! She had to have her blood drawn right after birth because I was GBS positive and she did not get enough antibiotics, so they had to make sure her blood count and stuff was okay. With small veins it took a few times



And here are her proud brothers. How could I leave them out? We made a snowman last week with a cute snowman kit some neighbors brought by and Cooper decided ours needed to be a deer snowman. He was so proud of the antlers.
I will post more pictures later.




12 comments:

Dedre said...

I have to agree with Brenden. She's got a lot of cooper to her. that second picture is totally a hartley/schulthies!
Congratulations again!

Kimberly said...

It was so fun to cuddle her! Our snowman has antlers too!

Pace Adventures said...

oh, so cute. she will need muscle to survive with 3 boys. love the snowman, have them make a deer.

Pam And Scott said...

Love the pictures!! she is such a schulthies! Post more pictures!

Tricia said...

SO excited for you. Love your boys and can't wait to meet Charli- she will be so well loved

Tami said...

She is adorable! I am glad that you posted pictures because Abby keeps begging to see Coopers little sister. Great snowman too!

Grandma Sue said...

Congratulations we are so happy for you guys... keep the pictures coming. I love this techno age we live in, makes us feel so much more connected with you all, love ya so much!!!

The Egan Family said...

She's beautiful! I'm excited to see more pics :) I bet the boys just love her!!

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you have your beautiful girl! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Brandon and Alesha said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog! I loved seeing the pictures of your precious little girl! Congrats!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

she is so cute! I wish we lived closer so I could see her and hold her! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

She is so cute! Congrats!