Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back again

O.K. I'm back! The rug rats untied me and let me out of the closet, so I am finally back! I am slowly recovering and will try and post as frequent as time allows. For now here is a picture of the culprets. As you can about guess they were in HEAVEN when they wore these snowmobile sweaters! I mean what boys gets to wear a snowmobile on their shirt to church? They still live and eat snowmobiling and Cason told me on the way home from church today that he wanted to go snowmobiling with daddy. Sorry Case, but you have to wait clear until next season! They had a great winter snowmobiling and have a great daddy that likes to take them!





They also ask almost every day for a pet. Grandpa brought over his new puppy Ollie for the boys to meet. They were in heaven, but now Ollie is as big as them! Too bad puppies don't stay small, or mom may consider.... Cooper had pet day at preschool a few weeks ago and a bunny was there. I have heard non stop about bunnies ever since. So mom was maybe thinking ok, maybe I can handle a bunny???? Went to the pet store and thought, not so much. Just to my luck Grandma Hartley has bunnies!!! Not a bunny, but bunnies!! Wild bunnies that live in her flower beds. Luckily the boys were able to see a mommy and a baby. Not only do they get to see a bunny when they go to grandma's, but it actually keeps them busy looking for bunnies! A win win situation!

8 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

It's about time!! YOur boys are so cute!! WE are doing our easter in two weeks. I hope I can get them to dress alike!! I'm working on it!

Pam And Scott said...

Edward is alittle puppy...could you handle that??? We have him for a week while Shayla is in Cali. I'll tell you if you can handle it after Saturday.

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Naomi asks me for a puppy about every other day...I can't get myself to do the pet thing either. Your boys are studs and they have gotten so big. It was good to see you in Washington, I hope all is well!

Cin said...

Jen your boys just bring a smile to my face they can light up a room they are so darn cute and have such a love for life.. Hey as for a puppy i could help you out there and Troy could come visit Co-Co!! oh i have threatened:)

Brandon and Alesha said...

Your boy's smiles in that snowmobile sweater picture are priceless! You could let them play with Cody for awhile and maybe that would cure them of their desire for a pet. I like the wild bunny idea, though. It sounds perfect!

Taryn said...

their cheesers in the sweaters toooo cute!!!

hopefully you're back at least weekly :)

The Egan Family said...

my sis in law had a bunny and it bite me 24/7! dumb thing, but you can find a doggy like edward, he's not too big of a hassel (well, at least for me.. i'm not sure what my mom thinks). Looking for bunnies in grandmas flower beds is a really good idea.. lets just hope it last for a while!

jen said...

Welcome back!! Having a pet with kids is hard and I never thought it would be, but now Oaklee (our little yorkie) gets the shaft. So... maybe just keep letting them look at the wild bunnies! :) Are you guys coming to Priest Lake? I would SO love it if you did!!

xoxo