I realized I never posted pictures from Cason's family birthday party when he turned three clear back in September. He will be talking about this birthday for years, so I better include the best cake he could ever of dreamed of!
To start out we could not find him.... He was in three year old heaven aka the wheat field. He would not come in, would not. I carried him kicking and screaming!
When I asked him what kind of birthday cake he wanted he told me a snowmobile. Snowmobile it was and it was more than a little three year old could dream of.
So excited with his cake!
All the cousins! We celebrated Kate's birthday too.
Cason ate, and ate, and ate, and ate! All the other kids were long gone and Cason sat and ate his cake! It was his birthday so we let him have as much as his little stomach wanted! He talks about his red snowmobile birthday cake non stop still! He tells me on his birthday he is going to have a red snowmobile birthday cake! Needless to say for his fourth birthday he will probably have another snowmobile birthday cake, but hopefully we can change the color at least!

3 comments:
Cool cake! Who makes them?
That is an awesome cake! I am impressed with whoever made that! He is so cute!
These pictures sure make feel bad that we are missing all those birthdays, oh well we will just come in July and stay so long you want us to leave!
Post a Comment