Cooper had a Christmas preschool program. Here he is walking down the isle looking at me. His friend Abby is pushing him from behind because he's going too slow.
He was clear over in the corner, so we really couldn't even see him. Part of the program they had the kids tell the story of baby Jesus' birth, with the help of the teacher. She asked what kind of animals would have been there. Kids started naming them, and then some kid loudly pipes up, "maybe a hippo!" I could of died when I heard and recognized that voice! Brenden looks at me,"was that Cooper?" Our friend a few rows up turns around and smiles, yes he recognized his voice too. Yes, Cooper thought maybe there might have been a hipo on that night so long ago in Bethlehem....
The morning class was canceled due to a 2hr delay, so they came to our program and needless to say there were a lot of people there!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Pre-School Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How cute! Never underestimate the "creative" personalities of children, right? :)
That sounds like something Tayler would do...those are the things you remember the most though and you can't help but laugh..We should be in Washington sometime in February so let's get together!
maybe coooper knows more than us..ya never know!
Hippo of course!! ther had to be a Hippo!
I had no idea you had a blog. I found yours on a link from Derek Calaways. That boy cracks me up.
We have a blog. It's private - but if you want to come, send me your e-mail and I will "invite" you. (send to bcgentry at juno dot com)
Your boys are so cute. I loved your Christmas card pics. Loved the yellow color.
Your family is as cute as ever.
Cynthia
You got more pictures of Abby at the program than we did. I just pulled up your blog and my boys said, "it's Cooper! Cooper is so funny! He is really strong and is a good wrestler!" I guess that they had a good time playing with him the other night.
Hey girlie! I was so sad to miss Yeller Stone this year, especially with the love Taedon has for snow mobiles, as you can imagine. Andrew said seeing your boys with Brenden made him so sad not to have him there. We will be there next year so... you better too!! p.s. Priest Lake this year for you guys? I think we're looking at the first of Aug. this year actually so come if you guys can! xoxo
Post a Comment