Hayley has been telling me for awhile now that wall paper is back. How could wall paper be back? I mean, it finally left and now it is back? That dreaded stuff everyone would rather kill over than take off. I put my dues in taking that stuff down with Tricia, and it was brutal! Finally I asked her to tell me what website she was looking at and I took a look for myself. I was smitten the moment I laid my eyes on it and could not stop thinking about all the places it could go in my house! I finally ordered some for my office. That was the first room I wanted to do. When it came in the mail I was very disappointed because I thought it was more gold than green. I decided to put it in my powder room instead. And now I kinda wish I would have put it in the office I love the print so much!
I really wish the "wall paper queen" (my mom) would have been here to help me out. I needed some expert help!
Friday, July 10, 2009
It's back!
Stayed tuned for more wall paper adventures to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
ok so your camera does not even begin to do your wall justice. but is not fair that get to wallpaper and I don't..I am hoping once ezra lays eyes on this piece of fine work he will give me the ok..anyways yes I have to say I am impressed with your skills.very nice jenni.
Jenni, I love it! I want wall paper! What's the website you looked at?
Looks great! You matched it up so well and it matches so well with your paint. Good Job!
ARE YOU CRAZY!! YOu are TRULY your Mothers daughter. Mom changed her wallpaper with every kid...Count the kids. that is alot. I remember Grandma Hartley helping her take it down and putting it up. Crazy...looks good though. I'm to old to go through that faze again. I don't think I could handle it.
Good Work Jenny! I'm loving the wall paper :)
Jenny your wall paper is SO pretty!! Good job!
I forgot...my mom likes to tell some story about how your mom would even get up in the middle of the night to hang a strip of wallpaper, if that was all the time she had. I'm probably getting it somewhat mangled, but the gist was that your mom could get anything done she had her mind set out to do!
Jenni that looks awesome! I love the print you picked. I want to see this website....
Post a Comment