Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mariners

On Wednesday we loaded up the crew and headed to watch the Mariners play. I don't know who was more excited the boys or me! I have very fond memmories of going to the Mariner's games as a kid with my dad. The last time I had been to a game was when Cooper was
a little over one and mom and I took Tricia's two boys and Troy's younger boys. We had awesome seats about 5-7 rows up in between first base and home plate. It was a sight to behold. Let's just say there were no kids around us and those four boys plus Cooper were a sight to behold. Mom and I left exhausted!!

Yeah, we did get there early, but not that early. I had never seen so many open seats there. There was no one 3 rows in front of us and 3 rows behind us the whole game! The nice thing was the usher lady would not let anyone come down and sit there either.

Sam and Brenden. Sam was kind enough to get the tickets for us. Every one loves Sam. Dad, Sam said to tell you he misses you and it is time for you to come home!! He said he will still even rub your head!!


This is for you too Mom and Dad proof that Griffey really is a Mariner again!!


At the beginning of the 3rd inning they announced you could go get your picture with the Moose at his den. I jumped on it! I only took Cooper since it was quite a walk and I could see those two running away from me. Coop was a little scarred, but I will take it! He is sooooo much better than he used to be. This is a big step!



Next stop was the playground. (Well, after he talked me into that new M's hat). Cooper looved it! He had so much fun there and it was really nice to just let him get the wiggles out.
After the game we headed straight home and arrived home around 12:45. The ride home was very peaceful with both boys sound asleep. We try to avoid hotels at all costs! They are horrible and will never settle down. Brenden and I get so frustrated that we always say we could of been home by now sleeping in our own beds! I don't argue with Brenden anymore about hotels. I say it definitely easier to drive home. Plus I am not the driver and I sleep too!




7 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

How fun!! It seems like there are lots of kid friendly things to do for "emergencies." I hear ya on the hotel thing too... it takes our kids forever to fall asleep because they're just too wired. Connor can climb out of a port-a-crib now too, so it's pointless for us to haul that around. So glad you got to go! Let's get together soon!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Sounds fun! We are coming up on July 1-6, we have a reunion in Kettle Falls so I don't know how long we will actually be in Kennewick but it would be good to see everyone.

Levi said...

How fun Jenni. Nothing like a good ole baseball game and some popcorn!

Cin said...

Jenni this post made me smile and almost cry every time i hear "take me out to the ball game" I think of your mom and dad and you kids headed to the base ball game and seeing you getting ready for the talent show one year!!!! time goes so fast ha, i bet the boys Loved it you are so good to take Coop to have his picture taken what a great mom!!!

Pam And Scott said...

We struggled with Jordan at Motels. He still has ensomnia. I think I'm going to buy some melatonen, maybe he would get a little more sleep at nights. Looks like you had a great time:)

The Egan Family said...

I love the pictures!! The boys looked like they had a blast there :)

Brandon and Alesha said...

You look so cute next to the moose Jenni. Hot mamma!