Monday, March 3, 2008

Babysitting in Portland


Mom and dad a few weekends ago went over to Portland to watch one of Sam Hartley's kids in the state wrestling tournament. Taden and Carson went along with them since Troy and Cindy were on a cruise. Mom being a good grandma went over to Nordstrom's and bought the boys swim trunks so they could go swimming. She said they had so much fun. Then in between matches they took the boys to the zoo!


Carson and Taden

They boys with Grandpa and the Gorilla


I know you are all laughing seeing dad in these glasses. This is so not like dad. They said this was some type of 3-D ride. Mom was a little scarred, but the boys loved it! She said they kept saying "That was awesome grandma!"


I think they had a really fun weekend in Portland, wish I could have gone and taken my boys!

1 comment:

jen said...

It's so weird hearing about another Taedon!! Your dad looks so cute in those glasses! Hopefully we can get out your way to meet your side of the fam!!