
More fun Pics from the hunt. Here I am with my good friends Lacey and Amy. Lacey's son Cole is Cooper's best bud. Those boys are like 2 peas in a pod. They rode the gator all over the yard and into the field. They had a blast and when ever they found something they would put it in the back. We had to take away the shovel and the pruning shears away from them. I am afraid those two could cause way too much trouble. We don't have a pictures because we were inside. It was way too windy and cold! Amy is holding one of her twins. She is wonder mom 5 kids and the oldest is 6!

Cindy with
Tae and Carson. Gotta love those two boys. Today when we went to Grandma's for dinner, Cooper was following
Tae around and pestering him, wrestling him, and just plain bugging him.
Taden was so sick of him, but I told hey hey he could be your younger brother so get used to it!

Brooke
taking a seat. This girl loves chairs! If she finds a chair she always wants to sit! This is Amy's other twin. Not
identical, but I can't tell them apart!

These were
adorable cupcakes that Hayley's friend made!

Picnic in back yard
1 comment:
I was so sad that we couldn't go! Thanks so much for the invite! We are looking at probably 2 more weeks of lock down and then we are all 3 ready to play!
Post a Comment