Thursday, March 13, 2008

Priceless


A couple of days ago Cason and I were in good o'l Walmart while Cooper was at pre-school. While walking through the baby isles my eyes were attracted to these graphic tees. The one fun thing about dressing boys? You can sometimes find funny graphic tee's. Casey's says, "Grandma says I'm Priceless." I love the bar code! The only way I could get him to sit here was to say "Peekaboo!" The one I found for Cooper I thought fit him perfectly! For only $4.97 I thought they were great! Actually the quality of the shirt is pretty nice! You never know what you'll find at wally world!


On a side note I was upstairs putting some clothes away last night. Up there for like a second and I come down stairs to find this!! Cason was sticking his finger in the egg and licking it!! Gross!! Egg is a pain to clean up! Boy oh Boy!




I think I may eventually have to put a lock on the fridge. Cooper helps himself way too much! Unfortunately this mess happened because I think he was trying to get some dumb Elmo juice drink boxes. I thought they were so cute and he would love them. Mistake, he does love them and wants to drink four or more at a time.




Cooper has cherry tomatoes in this picture and he wanted one. I was like hey have one. He took a bite into that tomato and just started gaging!!

4 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Love the tees! Sounds like those boys are having too much fun.

Kimberly said...

I love my fridge because kids can't get into it! I didn't appreciate it until we were at my sister-in-law's one day! It's hard to keep kids out!

hayleyharts said...

If you had a fidge that kids could not get into you would not have these PRICELESS pictures now would you...

Tricia said...

How can Cayson stand that raw egg?
Your boys really are priceless!