This picture was taken about a month ago. This is Cooper's first and only wreck so far! I was laughing my head off when he came inside to get me to help him flip it back over! The majority of the kids on our street have some sort of battery operated car/four wheeler. Cooper was the last one to get one and he hands down rides his more than any of the other kids. Brenden and I joke that we will be surprised if the thing has tires left by the end of the summer. My neighbor told me that was the best thing you ever bought him and it is! I love it. He can go in the back yard and just ride and ride! The only down fall is if we go for a walk he doesn't understand when I say it is time to go home, that it is time to go home! Down at the end of our road there's an Alfalfa field and some dirt roads. He loves going down there and riding on the dirt because that is what he does when he goes with dad, so why not on my little 12Volt battery huh? He will try and climb a dirt bank and he just gets stuck and gets so mad! I have had a hard time keeping him out of the field, but hopefully now that there is water and the Alfalfa will start growing he will not want to be out there. There is always hope! He is a true die heart!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
UH OH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha, thats so cute! You're boys are growing up so fast jenni! I cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment