Tuesday, April 8, 2008
HEAVEN!
Sorry for all the posts today, but I was just posting the last one and I realized Mr. Coop was being oftley quiet. I went and looked and this is what I found!!!! Oh, You don't even know how excited I am! The best part Cason is asleep too! So, heck with the mopping, laundry, and pantry and fridge I was going to clean out! I am going to lay down myself!! So whatever you do don't call me, because you know where I will be! This is the best spring break present the little turkey could give me! Yeah, I don't like spring break! It means no pre-school for Cooper!! Don't get me wrong I love to be around the little fart, but he sure can be hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't that the truth! I can't imagine having two so close in age! They are adorable, I am so glad you found my blog!
Post a Comment