Saturday, February 23, 2008

Outside

The Kids are just loving the nice weather we have had. Cooper has gone from playing 3 hrs a day outside to 8. Today is another great day and they have been out there already for a couple hours. Cason loves the Cozy Coupe!


Cooper Trying to make room for two.

Cooper loves to park all his equipment (toys) in a row. It is so funny to come outside and see what he will have lined up. On this day the gas can even made the cut! He loves to play in the garage, on snowmobile trailer, etc.

Cooper on his fourwheeler.

Giving Cason a ride!

1 comment:

jen said...

Can you tell Cooper I wanna ride...too cute! Hey since I can't leave a comment on Hilary's...do you have her e-mail? I don't know her's and I wanna be able to add them since we're going private! Thanks girlie! xoxo