Cooper turned the big 3 yesterday! In nursrey we sang Happy Birthday to him and they gave him a crown. He loved his birthday crown. Last night Grandma and Grandpa Kent and Hartley came and all the cousins to celebrate. Like usual when we have guests Cooper was so excited and would not stop running and screaming. My camera is taking blurry pictures so I will post more when I get the pictures from my mom's camera, but here are a few. We also had a pinata and hung it over the stairs. It was a big hit! Can't hardly believe the little rug rat is 3!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
do you feel bad that I am the only one that comments on your blog..I really think you need to find some blogging buddies...
Did you make the cake? It looks great! I can't believe our kids are turning 3 this year!
Well, I tagged you. See our blog.
Post a Comment