use this thing anyways you will have to deal with it until
someone helps me. I thought I had that picture of Cason
flipped, but i guess i didn't.
On Sunday we had church cancelled due to a ice and
then snow storm. We had a lot of fun sledding and
playing in the snow. Our front yard has a big slope to
then snow storm. We had a lot of fun sledding and
playing in the snow. Our front yard has a big slope to
it so it made for great sledding. The little boy in the front
is Mac the neighbor boy. He is two and Cason from the
pic looks like he may be the older one. Definitely the
bigger one.
Cason sat out in the car seat once he had it from
falling over in the snow. Brenden insisted he be out
from the garage so he could see everyone.
Please don't call CPS on us!! He was a trooper! As you
can tell it was still snowing hard and that was the snow
he accumulated. We haven't had a snow storm like this in 4
years. It was a true snow globe on Sunday and Brenden I
were like kids in a candy store loving it. After sledding we
went up to the farm to get grandpa's four-wheeler. I will
post those pictures latter on tonight.

1 comment:
Very Funny! Poor Tubba just can't get those legs walking so he has to sit in the carseat...I thought that was a little harsh..but I guess we did leave brooke out in the snow for about 3 hrs yesterday...
Post a Comment