Recently Cooper got a big boy bed. Last week one day I was trying to get him to take a nap. Every time he got out of his bed I put him right back in. He would do the usual throw a big fit and then after I shut the door get out and play. I was tired this afternoon and wanted to take a nap myself. After he had been in his room for over an hour and I had gotten my chores done I went and layed down. An hour latter I woke up to him screaming his head off. I went up stairs to find this. I was mad about the train table the most because two days early I had just glued it all together and he took books and chucked them at it. BOYS!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment