This three year old is beyond exhausting. Here's a recap of his morning the other day...
He started off with a bang dumping a whole box of rice crispys on his place mat then dumping the milk from his cereal on top and driving cars through it. Fun, fun i tell ya!
When I got out of the shower he was cleaning my stove top and floor and front of stove! It took me a good 40 min to clean this one up. Yes, he is wearing girl panties. Dora to be exact. He looooves Dora and his cousin left them. He insisted on Dora undies.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Exhausting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I think you could handle twins if you can handle those two boys! wow that's one heck of a day!
I wouldn't have made it to four....holy cow your a good Mom to handle this...You must get good advice from Cindy on how to handle BOYS!!
Oh Jenni! I do have to admit that I'm finally starting to understand what you've been dealing with, Mason keeps me running!
Don't you mean you hope he makes it to HIS fourth birthday. You are a very patient mom Jenni. Kuddos to you! And what would christmas be without the annual knocking over of the Christmas tree?
Oh my...I can't even imagine dealing with boys all day after being around girls that hate to get dirty. You got your hands full, Good Luck!!!
My boys love seeing your blog, they have been asking you to update it with Cooper and Cason activities.
I LOVE it!! Somedays being a mother is just too much. Too much headache and too much fun! I love seeing what "adventures" someone else's kids have been up to. I hope you rewarded your hardwork and patience with a good piece of chocolate!!
I admire your patience sooo much. Ps. The Dora underpants cracked me up so bad!
Girl...all I can do is laugh. Your boys are too funny, and you are such a great mom! I think if our kids got together they would take down the whole house.
You are amazing!! Taedon would be in boot camp! ha ha
Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! xoxo
Oh Jeni...this is the good stuff that stories are made of. So frustrating when they happen...but so fun to laugh about later. I think the strongest spirits from heaven come trapped in little bodies and when they grown and learn to cope with them...they are amazing adults. Your boys are destined to be great.
Wow Jenni....those are some serious messes! So that's how you stay sooooo skinny.....just have two crazy boys that keep you going and going and going and going.
Love those boys! they always keep you on your toes. you must have lots of patients!
OH MY GOODNESS, jenni, you poor girl!! your blog is always so entertaining :) I think you need to take all these crazy activities the boys do and write a childrens book. I can't believe you still have hair...I think I would have ripped out all of mine, haha.
Post a Comment